Close to your ideal body shape but just can’t seem to get rid of that stubborn lumps of fat around your waistline?
Liposonix is a non-invasive, high-intensity focused ultrasound technology that can help to reduce stubborn fat around your abdomen and love handles.* On general, this treatment is an one-off procedure, repeating session is not a must.
How does Liposonix work?
- The treatment head of the Liposonix system is placed on the area to be treated.
- Liposonix uses high-intensity ultrasound energy focuses on the targeted fat, permanently destroying fat cells beneath the surface layers of the skin.
- A continuous lesion is created in the targeted fat and the skin layer is not harmed.
- And where it goes? The treated fat tissue is removed through the body’s natural healing and elimination process, leaving you with a thinner, more contoured waistline.
How many sessions of Liposonix are needed?
On general, this is a single session of procedure and the duration is usually about an hour.
What will the result be and when will it show after Liposonix treatment ?
Most patients will see results after a single treatment.* Full results are usually seen in 8 to 12 weeks, though individual results will vary.
Who is the ideal candidate for Liposonix procedure?
If you are close to your ideal size and have stubborn, unwanted fat around your waistline you just can’t seem to reduce with diet and exercise, then yes, Liposonix may be for you. The best way to know for sure is to schedule a consultation with a physician. There are also some general factors that can help you determine if you are an appropriate candidate.
Candidates for Liposonix treatment must:
- Be able to “pinch-an-inch” (2.5 cm) of fat in the treatment area
- Have a body mass index (BMI) equal to or less than 30
- Have good overall health
- Have realistic expectations about the results
What does the patient feels during and after the Liposonix session?
During liposonix treatment, patients may feel discomfort, cold, prickling, tingling, or warmth. After treatment, patients may experience some discomfort (pain), bruising, redness, and swelling, which are generally described as mild.
Main difference of Liposonix compared with other procedures?
Liposonix is not liposuction or surgery, it is not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle and exercise, and is not a way to lose weight. But it is a quick, easy way to help you slim that last inch and hit your personal shape goals.*
Are the results of Liposonix definitive?
The fat cells are reduced by the body’s natural metabolism. With regular exercise and diet, on general the long term results should be sustainable.
*Results vary on individuals