IGrow – Hair Loss Treatment
Beauty is no longer subjective. Now it is scientific.
About iGrow - Hair Loss Treatment
Having a full head of thick, lustrous hair will give a youthful, healthy and energetic impression to others. Unfortunately, not many are naturally blessed with enviable tresses — genetics and environmental factors play a role, and, until now, the options available for remedying this situation were either less than effective or prohibitively expensive.
Leveraging a patent-pending combination of built-in laser and LED light devices, iGrow revolutionizes hair rejuvenation, making it much easier to attain healthier hair.
Benefits of Igrow
With the new iGrow, consumers have access to the very same technology relied upon in so many doctor’s offices and clinical settings — now in the comfort of their own homes — and at a fraction of the cost. Simple and convenient to use, the iGrow comfortably sits atop the user’s head, providing continuous overall coverage and leaving them completely mobile and free to do other things while receiving treatment. The iGrow even allows for users to listen to music while their hair rejuvenates — it features iPod/MP3 compatibility.
- Safe and Comfortable: No pain or side effect
- Convenient design: Can be use at home; portable and hands-free
- iPod/MP3 Compatible: Enjoy your favourite music while you are having the treatment
- Programmed for men and women
- Features 51 light sources that include 21 laser diodes and 30 LED lights to provide full scalp coverage
- Only requires 20 mins twice per week of treatment
- Clinical Strength
- Convenient and easy to use
Meet our doctor
Dr Dylan Chau
Dr. Dylan Chau is not just a doctor but also an artist.
The internationally known Sculptra® trainer for doctors and seats on the board of pioneers in its field, has the ability to blend science and artistry when it comes to bringing out the best in his patients aesthetically.