Miradew Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Concentrated hyaluronic acid serum
About Miradew Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Miradew serum is a natural humectant that can provide skin with intensive hydration. Miradew’s concentrated hyaluronic acid serum is an excellent hydration agent which can retain 1000 times its own volume of water at deep dermis level. As a result it helps to restore and sustain skin hydration. Keeping the skin youthful, elastic and supple. It promotes wound healing and fights inflammatory conditions that can cause skin ageing. It is also an anti-oxidant which helps to prevent free radical damage causing skin ageing.
Benefits of Miradew Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Miradew serum also facilitates the delivery of other nutrients into the skin and enhances results from active treatments (eg. Retinol, Vitamin C, Glycolic peel, Light-based / Laser therapies, microdermabrasion, etc).
- An oil free formulation that act as a first hydrating layer when used prior to common moisturiser
- Has a physiologic PH
- Contains no fragrances or preservatives
- Packaged in convenient, sterile, single-use ampoules
Direction in Usage
- Apply serum directly to skin areas that benefit most from intensive hydration, such as face, neckline, neck, hands
- Use it as part of daily routine skin care regimen and also to relieve dry skin conditions like eczema or dermatitis
- Use prior to active treatments such as Retinol, Vitamin C and Glycolic
- Use after dermal treatments such as Light-based therapies, microdermabrasion
- Apply one sterile, single-use ampoule prior to daily moisturiser