SKIN PIGMENTATION / MELASMA / FINE LINES / PORE MINIMIZER / ACNE MARKS
Revlite laser is ideal for the treatment of skin pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, aging skin, enlarged pores (as pore minimizer), and sun damaged skin, and is effective in rejuvenating and refreshing the skin in the treatment area, firming skin and minimizing pores while offering a smoother texture and more even tone overall.
Revlite laser has become a popular skin rejuvenating and pigmentation treatment in Singapore. At Celevenus clinic, Dr Chau had incorporated Revlite treatment as a part of an ongoing Anti-Aging Maintenance regime.
HOW DOES REVLITE REJUVENATE THE SKIN?
The Revlite system is designed to stimulate the development of new collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin in the treatment area.
During the treatment a gentle beam of light passes through the upper layer of skin. Its heat stimulates collagen growth deep beneath the skin. The effects will continue even after treatment and the difference can be seen once the fine lines are filled with new collagen.
Revlite laser reduce pigment with the energy of light. The specialized light produced by the Revlite laser is absorbed by the pigmented lesion. The unwanted pigment is then destroyed, thus removing or lightening the lesion.
Revlite Treatment improves overall skin texture by:
- Reducing oiliness of the skin
- Promoting collagen formation
- Shrinking pore size
- Improving facial laxity and textural problems
- Minimizing skin discolorations including pigmentation
- Reducing visibility of acne scars
- Diminish fine lines and creases
WHAT IS REVLITE USED FOR?
- Pigmentation – the laser energy is absorbed by the pigments (usually brown, or grey in colour). These pigmentations break off into smaller fragments and are naturally cleared away by the body and skin.
- Acne marks – acne marks are caused by inflammation (the redness and pain) from pimples. The inflammation causes the skin to produce pigments. These pigments give rise to acne marks, which can be effectively removed with the laser.
- Fairer skin – the colour of our skin is also determined by the amount of skin pigment. Darker skin people or people who go sun tanning often have more skin pigment. The laser, at the correct setting, helps lighten the skin tone and makes it fairer and brighter.
- Skin rejuvenation – the laser uses its energy to remove dirt, dead skin cells, oil and superficial facial hair. Take this as a quick, effective and multi-purposed medical facial!
- Pimples and acne – the laser energy can also kill P-acne, which is the bacteria that causes pimples and acne. At the same time, the laser energy also shrinks the oil glands in the skin and helps with oil control. Pimples and acne also tend to be less inflamed after laser treatments and this reduces the amount of acne marks after a breakout.
- Tattoo removal – tattoo inks are foreign pigments introduced into the body. Like natural skin pigmentations, the laser energy breaks down the tattoo ink and removes the tattoo.
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED AFTER A TREATMENT?
Nothing is 100%, but you can expect 70 – 90 % clearance or lightening of your pigmentation. The Revlite procedure is so gentle that no recovery time is needed, and most individuals can return to their regular routines right after treatment. There may be some temporary redness, like a light sunburn, immediately following the procedure which resolves within a few hours to a day after the procedure.
Skin will continue to improve weeks after the treatment as new collagen is formed, becoming firmer and more refreshed looking. *
Most common pigmented lesions may be removed within one to two treatments. Some deeper lesions will require more treatments.
*Results after only a few sessions